guyhumor.tv observes and respects the intellectual property rights of others. All videos, images and other content posted on guyhumor.tv are either submitted to guyhumor.tv by users or are openly available on various websites and repositories on the internet and are believed to be in the public domain.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), guyhumor.tv will review and promptly respond to all notices of copyright infringement. If you are a copyright holder and believe that material contained within the Service violates your intellectual property rights, please contact Company’s copyright agent at email@example.com. Any copyright notice transmitted to Company must include all of the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and the exact location of such material within the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as physical address, telephone number or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the stated manner is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
All content posted by guyhumor.tv is believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)